Beef Your Heart Out Game Day Sandwiches
- 1 pkg
- hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 lb
- shaved deli roast beef
- 12 slice
- extra sharp cheddar cheese
- tub jalapeño cream cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dried minced onion
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Beef Your Heart Out Game Day Sandwiches
- 1Cut rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9 x 13" pan. Place equal amounts of beef on each roll bottom. Top with slice of cheddar cheese. On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of jalapeño cream cheese spread.
- 2Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches. In separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan Cheese. Pour over sandwiches and cover with foil.
- 3Place in refrigerator overnight. Put sandwiches, still covered with foil, in 350 degree oven. Bake 20 minutes or until warmed through.
- 4The jalapeño cream cheese spread may be difficult to find and if so, you can make your own by adding chopped jalapeños to cream cheese spread. Enjoy these delightful sandwiches!!