★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- sliced roast beef
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar(s)
- dill pickle spears, well drained
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch
- garlic powder with parsley
How to Make Beef Wrapped Pickles
- 1Mix softened cream cheese with worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- 2Spread cream cheese mixture on a slice of roast beef.
- 3Place a well drained dill pickle on top of the beef and roll up. Refrigerate overnight in covered container. Cut into pinwheels before serving.