Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
- 1Cut your long enough to wrap each little smokey. (Cut a normal strip in thirds is about right) I used round tooth picks to secure the bacon and it worked well. You can do this step ahead of time and store in the Frig.
- 2Preheat oven to 350
- 3Either line a cookie sheet with sprayed foil but parchement paper works best.
- 4Place the bacon wrapped little Jewels on the cookie sheet.
- 5Mix the brown sugar and red pepper in a bowl..we like sweet and spicey togather but the red peopper is optional. Sprinkle the mixture ontop of the little smokeys.
- 6Bake for about 45 min but keep an eye on them. I like my bacon a little more crisp so I Just keep an eye on them and until the bacon is crisp enough for me. Plus you want all the brown sugar to carmalize.
- 7Serve while warm or place in a crock pot on lowest setting to keep warm.