☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 jar(s)
- marinated artichoke heart quarters
- 9 slice
- bacon cut in half.
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Artichoke Hearts
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degreesF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Drain artichoke heart quarters and reserve liquid.
- 3Wrap each artichoke heart with the half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Place on lined bacooking sheet and drizzle reserved liquid fronm the artichokes. Roast for 12- 15 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.