Bacon Jalapeno Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6 slice
- 24 medium
- cremini (or white) mushrooms; i use both.
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- sliced jalapeno peppers (fresh or from jar), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- sour cherry spread *(i use juice from canned cherries, just for flavor)
How to Make Bacon Jalapeno Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2Discard all but 2 tsp. bacon fat from skillet.
Return to medium heat, add chopped mushroom stems, onion, jalapeno and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until very dry and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a blender and pulse just until chopped. Add bacon and parsley to blender; pulse until combined.