2small eggplants-cut in half lengthwise
4 largecloves garlic-chopped
4 Tbspsesame tahini
2 Tbspfresh squeezed lemon juice or to taste
1 tspkosher salt or to taste
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
·dusting of paprika
How to Make Baba Ghanoush
- Roast Eggplants on Grill / or over gas burner until tender (skin will be burned - that's OK)
- Peel & Chop Roasted Eggplants
- Add Chopped Eggplant, Chopped Garlic, Tahini, Lemon Juice, and Salt to food processor and pulse/puree until smooth
- Adjust Lemon Juice & Salt to taste.
- Move to serving bowl, drizzle with Olive Oil and dust with Paprika.
- Serve with warm Pita Chips, Crackers, or Vegetable Sticks.