AMY'S Sausage Stuffed Peppers, (my version is wrapped in bacon and grilled on the grill)
Cindy Finchum Owens
- 1 lb
- ground pork sausage (tn pride sage sausage)
- 1-8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lb
- large fresh jalapeno peppers-halved and seeded or banana peppers
- 1 pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle
- (optional) ranch or blue cheese dressing
How to Make AMY'S Sausage Stuffed Peppers, (my version is wrapped in bacon and grilled on the grill)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 C).
- 2Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- 3In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan Cheese. Spoon 1 T. or so of sausage mixture into each jalapeno half. Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes.
- 4Bake 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing if desired.