A bite of love
The first few times I made these I learned to hide the cooked one's until it was time to eat,because they would save me one or none!!!!!!
How to Make A bite of love
- 1Soak about 50 toothpicks in water.
- 2Wash,dry your peppers,cut in half & deseed,set aside
- 3cut cheese chunks to fit inside your pepper halves,set aside
- 4Put the cheese inside the pepper halves & close up pepper
- 5Wrap each stuffed pepper with enough bacon to cover pepper once
- 6Try to only use three toothpicks to secure your product.Lay the peppers on a low to medium heated grill rotating the peppers every 3 to 5 minutes till bacon is brown & crisp,and cheese is melted.
- 7ENJOY !!!!!!
You May Also Like:
Show 11 Comments & Reviews