A bite of love
How to Make A bite of love
- Soak about 50 toothpicks in water.
- Wash,dry your peppers,cut in half & deseed,set aside
- cut cheese chunks to fit inside your pepper halves,set aside
- Put the cheese inside the pepper halves & close up pepper
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with enough bacon to cover pepper once
- Try to only use three toothpicks to secure your product.Lay the peppers on a low to medium heated grill rotating the peppers every 3 to 5 minutes till bacon is brown & crisp,and cheese is melted.
- ENJOY !!!!!!