★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 cflour
3 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspdry mustard
1/2 csour cream
9beef wieners (cut into 1/3 pieces)
How to Make Wiener Rolls
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl..Cut in shortening with a pastry blender.
- Stir in sour cream and milk and mix only until a ball forms.
- Using a little flour,roll out dough and cut in strips the width of the wiener pieces. Cut each strip into squares just large enough to roll the wiener piece in. Roll up a piece of wiener in each square and place seam side down on a parchment lined sheet.
- Using I end up using about 9 wieners,depending on size of wieners or how thick my dough has been rolled out.
- Bake 400 for 15 minutes....Use as an appetizer or you can serve with a salad or soup and use as a meal.