★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 3/4 c
- 3 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- beef wieners (cut into 1/3 pieces)
How to Make Wiener Rolls
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl..Cut in shortening with a pastry blender.
- 2Stir in sour cream and milk and mix only until a ball forms.
- 3Using a little flour,roll out dough and cut in strips the width of the wiener pieces. Cut each strip into squares just large enough to roll the wiener piece in. Roll up a piece of wiener in each square and place seam side down on a parchment lined sheet.
- 4Using I end up using about 9 wieners,depending on size of wieners or how thick my dough has been rolled out.
- 5Bake 400 for 15 minutes....Use as an appetizer or you can serve with a salad or soup and use as a meal.