White Trash Puff Balls
How to Make White Trash Puff Balls
- 1Take out the crescent rolls, and separate into the individual triangles.
- 2Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- 3Dice or chop your pepperoni into tiny, tiny pieces.
- 4Mix the pepperoni into the cream cheese, stir very well so all of the pepperoni pieces are mixed into the cream cheese.
- 5Take a little spoonful of your cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and put it in the middle of one of your crescent rolls triangles.
- 6Pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- 7Repeat and place them all on a cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 11 minutes at 350°F).
- 9Let cool for a few minutes before serving!