Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
How to Make Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the water chestnuts.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half crosswise.
- Wrap each water chestnut in the cut bacon pieces and secure with a toothpick. See photo.
- Coat each piece with brown sugar.
- Place each piece in a baking dish. Leave room between each piece.
- Bake uncovered, on middle rack, for about 25 minutes or til sugar has melted and bacon is well browned. See photo.
- Blot on paper towels and serve warm.