Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
How to Make Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Drain the water chestnuts.
- 3Slice each piece of bacon in half crosswise.
- 4Wrap each water chestnut in the cut bacon pieces and secure with a toothpick. See photo.
- 5Coat each piece with brown sugar.
- 6Place each piece in a baking dish. Leave room between each piece.
- 7Bake uncovered, on middle rack, for about 25 minutes or til sugar has melted and bacon is well browned. See photo.
- 8Blot on paper towels and serve warm.