Venison or Beef Bologna
How to Make Venison or Beef Bologna
- Mix meat and seasonings.
- Divide in half.
- Take one half and roll it tightly in plastic wrap. Place in loaf pan. Repeat with second half.
- Put in fridge over night or at least 12 hours.
- Remove plastic from each loaf pan and replace meat.
- Bake on top rack at 200 degrees for 4 hours. Flip the meat over halfway through baking.
- Cool and slice. I serve it with cheddar cheese and crackers. My cousins eat it on sandwiches, I think it is good either way.