Venison or Beef Bologna
How to Make Venison or Beef Bologna
- 1Mix meat and seasonings.
- 2Divide in half.
- 3Take one half and roll it tightly in plastic wrap. Place in loaf pan. Repeat with second half.
- 4Put in fridge over night or at least 12 hours.
- 5Remove plastic from each loaf pan and replace meat.
- 6Bake on top rack at 200 degrees for 4 hours. Flip the meat over halfway through baking.
- 7Cool and slice. I serve it with cheddar cheese and crackers. My cousins eat it on sandwiches, I think it is good either way.