Tiny Ham & Pineapple Pot Pies
1/2 ccooked ham, finely chopped
1/2 cshredded swiss cheese
1/2 ccrushed pineapple, well drained
1 Tbspgreen onion, finely chopped
1/2 tspground mustard
1 boxrefrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box.
1 tspsesame seed, if desired
How to Make Tiny Ham & Pineapple Pot Pies
- Heat oven to 450^ (425^ for dark non stick pans). In a small bowl, mix ham, cheese, pineapple, onions and mustard.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches, unroll crusts on work surface. From each crust cut 8 (3") rounds and 8 (2") rounds, re-rolling to cut again if necessary. In a 16 ungreased mini muffin cups, press 3" rounds in bottoms and up sides so edges of crusts extend slightly over the sides of cups.
- Spoon about 1 rounded Tablespoon of ham mixture into each cup. Brush edges lightly with beaten egg.
- Cut small vent in each 2" pie crust round. Place 1 round over filling in each cup; press edges together, pushing toward cup so crust does not extend over sides. Brush tops with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Remove from muffin cups. let stand 5 minutes before serving.