☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
29 ozcanned tamales
1 conion, minced
15 ozchile con carne
1 lbcheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Tamale Dip - Microwave
- Remove wrappers from tamales. Chop coarsely in food processor with steel blade.
- In a 1-cup measure cover onion with plastic wrap and microwave on High (l00%) 2 minutes.
- Place chopped tamales in a 2-quart dish.
- Add onion, chile con carne and cheese.
- Microwave on High (100%) 6 minutes until cheese melts.
- Stir at 3 minutes.
- Top with salsa.
- Serve with tostadas.