How to Make Taco Appetizer
- 1Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- 2Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- 3Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
- 4Add cheese to the top
- 5Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- 6Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle.
- 7Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it's done, you're good to go. Easy, cheap, and yummy!