1 lbground beef
1/2 lbground turkey
1 smallonion, minced
1/2 cpanko bread crumbs
1 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 tspground ginger
1 csweet & sour sauce, homemade or bottled
·non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Place beef, turkey, onion, egg, bread crumbs, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- Use your hand to mix the ingredient until well blended.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Spray the crock of a large slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Place the balls side by side in a single layer of the slow cooker.
- Pour the Sweet & sour sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until meatballs are cooked through.
- To serve pierce each meatball with a toothpick and place on a plate.