Sweet & Sassy Wing Sauce
You can easily adjust the heat and sweet by adding or reducing the ingredients.
- 3 lb
- chicken wings
- 3/4 c
- your favorite hot sauce (i use frank's)
- 1/4 c
- real butter
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- seasoning salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to Make Sweet & Sassy Wing Sauce
- 1Season your wings with season salt and pepper - prepare as you normally would - fried, or baked.
- 2While cooking chicken combine hot sauce, butter, honey, and cayenne pepper in a medium sauce pot.
- 3Simmer on low for about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool slightly until you're finished cooking your wings.
- 5Toss wings in sauce before serving.