Sweet & Sassy Wing Sauce
You can easily adjust the heat and sweet by adding or reducing the ingredients.
3 lbchicken wings
3/4 cyour favorite hot sauce (i use frank's)
1/4 creal butter
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
·seasoning salt, to taste
·fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to Make Sweet & Sassy Wing Sauce
- Season your wings with season salt and pepper - prepare as you normally would - fried, or baked.
- While cooking chicken combine hot sauce, butter, honey, and cayenne pepper in a medium sauce pot.
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly until you're finished cooking your wings.
- Toss wings in sauce before serving.