★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspgarlic powder
2 Tbspold bay seasoning
2 Tbsponion powder
2 Tbsppepper and salt
1 largebottle of grape jelly
2 bottlecocktail sauce
How to Make sweet and sour meatballs
- mix your hamburger with the garlic,onion,pepper,salt and old bay seasoning. roll hamburger into balls which ever size you like.
- after rolling your meatballs sear them in a hot frying pan or on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350 degrees until well browned.
- while your meatballs are browning mix together your grape jelly and cocktail suace together i find using a wisk helps blend and break down the jelly.
- after your meatballs are done browning put them in your crock pot and pour the mix over them. gently mix all together so the meatballs are covered with the mix. put the crock pot on low and let your meatballs and sauce cook all day.
- this is a great recipe for bbq's or any kind of pot luck gathering. they taste great you can also use this sauce for any kind of meat. you will be the hit of the party. every time i make this i have everyone asking me for the recipe. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.