Swedish Meatballs (Almost)
Prep time and cooking times are approximate.
1 lbground round or chuck
1 lbjimmie dean sausage - regular
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 - 3/4 csour cream
How to Make Swedish Meatballs (Almost)
- Combine ground beef, sausage, pepper and salt. Form into small meatballs. (I use my cookie dough scoop.)
- Fry in electric skillet until cooked through. Drain grease, if necessary
- Pour mushroom soup, milk and sour cream into skillet. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Simmer on low heat, about 250 degrees to combine flavors. About 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and provide toothpicks. (I serve these from the electric skillet.)
- NOTE: This makes enough sauce so that you could serve it over noodles or mashed potatoes.