Swedish Meatballs (Almost)
Prep time and cooking times are approximate.
- 1 lb
- ground round or chuck
- 1 lb
- jimmie dean sausage - regular
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Swedish Meatballs (Almost)
- 1Combine ground beef, sausage, pepper and salt. Form into small meatballs. (I use my cookie dough scoop.)
- 2Fry in electric skillet until cooked through. Drain grease, if necessary
- 3Pour mushroom soup, milk and sour cream into skillet. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- 4Simmer on low heat, about 250 degrees to combine flavors. About 10 - 15 minutes.
- 5Serve warm and provide toothpicks. (I serve these from the electric skillet.)
- 6NOTE: This makes enough sauce so that you could serve it over noodles or mashed potatoes.