SuperBowl Munchy -- Quick Time
How to Make SuperBowl Munchy -- Quick Time
- 1Pile a heap of Nachos on paper plate. Sprinkle on the cooked hamburger or sausage. I always have pre-cooked hamburger and sausage in the freezer for just this type of snack. I also keep partial packages of Taco Seasoning near the spices for just such a thing, to season the hamburger if I desire.
- 2Heap on the Cheeses. Cheddar, Mozzarella,Provolone, Fontina, Monterey Jack or what have you. Don't be stingy.
- 3Slice some jarred Pepperoncini Peppers into rings and add to heap. Or Jalapenos for more "heat".
- 4Place in microwave and nuke until cheese melts. 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes ought to do it.
- 5Stand back. Watch them go. Make another batch. I seldom find the need to provide Salsa on the side as an addition. They stand on their own. Add your own touch. Pile on what you like.
- 6Hint: I take a fork when they are ready and pull off a batch and paper plate it for individuals.