How to Make Summer Sausage
- Combine all ingredients together making sure it is mixed well.
- Shape into two rolls and wrap in foil.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Take rolls out of refrigerator and place in pan, cover with water and boil for 60 minutes. Place a lid or something on top to keep the rolls submerged as they boil.
- Drain and poke holes in the foil to allow them to drain and cool. Remove foil and put in ziplocs or bowls and refrigerate to cool. Slice and enjoy with some cheese and crackers.