★★★★★ 1 vote5
- can refrigerated pizza dough (pillsbury)
- pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- fresh mozzarella - cubed
- pizza topping - pepperoni, ham or sausage
How to Make Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- 1Preheat over to 400. Unroll dough on lightly floured surface. Pat or roll to 12" x 18" for 24 squares. Use pizza cutter.
- 2Place cheese & topping on ea. square with 1 teaspoon of each ingredient. Pinch each into a ball, place seam side down in sprayed pie pan. Brush tops with butter or olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and Italian seasoning on top.
- 3Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.