★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- hamburger meat
- 2 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 3 medium
- 2 dash(es)
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- mozzarella string cheese
How to Make stuffed meatballs
- 1defrost hamburger meat. i usually take it out the night before so i dont have to use the microwave. it changes the taste of the meat.
- 2preheat your oven to 350
- 3combine in a bowl all of the dry ingredients with the eggs.
- 4add the egg mixture with the haburger meat. mix very thoroughly!!!
- 5cut each peice of string cheese into 1 inch long peices
- 6roll meatballs around the peices of string cheese
- 7spray a cake pan with a little bit of pam to keep them from sticking, then line the pan with all of your meatballs.
- 8bake for about 20 minutes then turn and bake for an additional 20 minutes. (oven times varying...if it takes longer in your oven then just keep turning them)
- 9let them cool for at leats 5-10 minutes before eating them. combine them with whatever sauce you like and then enjoy. (i like to use brown gravy)