★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbhamburger meat
2 1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper
2 1/2 tspsalt
1 pkgmozzarella string cheese
How to Make stuffed meatballs
- defrost hamburger meat. i usually take it out the night before so i dont have to use the microwave. it changes the taste of the meat.
- preheat your oven to 350
- combine in a bowl all of the dry ingredients with the eggs.
- add the egg mixture with the haburger meat. mix very thoroughly!!!
- cut each peice of string cheese into 1 inch long peices
- roll meatballs around the peices of string cheese
- spray a cake pan with a little bit of pam to keep them from sticking, then line the pan with all of your meatballs.
- bake for about 20 minutes then turn and bake for an additional 20 minutes. (oven times varying...if it takes longer in your oven then just keep turning them)
- let them cool for at leats 5-10 minutes before eating them. combine them with whatever sauce you like and then enjoy. (i like to use brown gravy)