1french bread, split length wise
2 lbshamburger meat, fried and drained
1lg. cont. sour cream
1diced black olives
1/2bunch green onions, chopped
16 ozgrated cheese, i use mixed
How to Make Stroganoff Bread
- Split bread lengthwise, set aside on cookie sheet opne faced.
- Fry hamburger meat and drain. Mix whole container of sour cream into meat while hot.
- Spread meat mixture onto the 2 halves of loaf.
- Add grated cheese on top of meat, then the following: black olives, green onions, tomatoes, jalapenos (optional)
- Place in oven, not covered for 30 to 45 min, until warmed and cheese is melted. Slice and serve....