Spicy PNut Butter/Jelly Chicken Biscuits
- chicken tenderloins
- 1 can(s)
- buttery biscuits (use 1 biscuit per chicken finger)
- 8 oz. of raspberry preserves
- 1/4 c
- 1 to 2 c
- crushed roasted peanuts (depends on how well coated you like it)
- 1 bottle
- spicy bbq rub
How to Make Spicy PNut Butter/Jelly Chicken Biscuits
- 1Coat the chicken tenderlions sparingly with the spicy rub. Smoke the chicken for about 20 minutes and check them for doneness. Continue cooking (smoking) as needed. They need to be a little underdone (no pink juices should be visible however) because they will finish cooking in the next step.
- 2Take the biscuits from the can and begin to stretch out the dough until it is a long strip. Wrap the biscuit dough around the chicken. Leave a little of the chicken sticking out each end. Use your hands to form an even amount of dough around the chicken.
- 3Now put the crushed peanuts on a plate and roll the dough covered chicken in the peanuts. You want to really press the peanuts into the dough. Cover the dough well. Bake the pieces at whatever temp and time the biscuit can recommends. Our can said 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. I cooked them ont he smoker in an aluminum pan with a piece of foil loosely tented on top (open at each end to allow steam to escape). You may have to cook some of the biscuits longer, just watch them closely.
- 4The sauce is really easy. Just heat the preserves with butter! Now you have a raspberry dipping sauce.