1 lbpkgd chicken,pork,or beef strips
1/2 cmustard, spicy brown
4 tspfrajita seasoning mix
57-8 inch flour tortillas,warmed*
1med red,yellow,and or green pepper,seeded and cut into thin strips
·snipped fresh cilantro and sliced green onion
How to Make Spicy Mustard Stir-Fry Bites
- Lightly coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.Add meat strips.Cook and stir until browned.Drain off fat.
- Combine water,mustard,and frajita seasoning in a 1 1/2 quart cooker.Add browned meat;stir to coat.
- Cover;cook on low heat setting,If available,for 6-7 hours.Remove meat from cooker using a slotted spoon.Dicard juices in cooker.
- Divide meat mixture evenly among the warmed tortillas.Top with pepper strips,cilantro,and green onion.Roll up tortillas.To serve,cut filled tortillas crosswise into bite-sized pieces using a serrated edged knife: skewer with decorative toothpicks. Makes 25 Appetizers.
- *Note: to warm tortillas,stack tortillas and wrap tightly with foil. Heat in a 350 degrees oven about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- *Note:Some 1 1/2-quart slow cookers include variable heat settings; others offer only one standard(low)setting. The slow cooker used in this recipe book were only tested on the low-heat setting.
This was written at the end of the recipe in the book.hope the info helps.