Spicy Buffalo Chicken Roll
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 chot sauce
1 ccolby jack cheese (shredded)
1 cmozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls ( 8 oz each)
2 1/2 ccooked chicken
How to Make Spicy Buffalo Chicken Roll
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix in chicken and Colby Jack cheese.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles.
- On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring (dough should overlap & look like a sunburst with a circle in the middle).
- Put half of the Mozzarella on each triangle that is closest to the circle.
- Put the chicken mixture on top of the Mozzarella.
- Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough.
- Repeat around the ring until the entire ring is enclosed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Let it cool for about 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with dressing of your choosing.