I found this recipe a bit ago and have been waiting for the right event to make these. I love anything that is made into 'balls'! You know, I do feel an event coming on...very soon!
- 1 can(s)
- fully cooked luncheon meat, 12 0z. (such as spam®), grated
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper (optional)
How to Make Spam® Puffs
- 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Mix together the meat, Cheddar cheese, baking mix, water, and cayenne in a large bowl.
Form the mix into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm.
For some added zing, serve with dipping sauce made of 3 parts sour cream and one part Dijon mustard.
Use the large holes of a cheese grater to grate the SPAM®.