Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
I used a bit more hamburger, more bacon, plus I add diced sweet onion, along with garlic.
I used the taco chip dippers, and assorted other dipping chips, mini pitas. Find your favorite.
- 8 slice
- 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1-8 oz
- cream cheese cubed
- 8 oz
- shredded american cheddar cheese blend( or velveeta block)
- 1 10z can(s)
- diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 Tbsp
- copped parsley
- 2 medium
- sweet red bell peppers, cut into bite size strips
- 1-5 oz
- mini bagel chips
How to Make Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp; drain. Crumble bacon; reserve 2 tbsp for garnish.
- 2In same pan, cook beef over medium high heat 5-7 mis, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, tomatoes & crumbled bacon until well mixed & cheese starts to melt.
- 3Pour mix into 1- 11/2 quart slow cooker. Cover, cook on low heat setting 2-3 hours or until hot & bubbly.
- 4Stir parsley into dip. Sprinkle with reserved bacon for garnish. Keep on low setting to serve. Serve with bell pepper strips & bagel chips.