★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
8 ozmild, sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 to 1/2 cheavy whipping cream
·tortilla chips or cornchips
·sour cream (optional)
·tomatoes, diced (optional)
·chopped chives (optional)
How to Make Simple Taco Nachos
- Brown ground beef in a medium to large pan. Once beef is browned drain oil.
- Return beef to pan and add taco seasoning mix and water to beef. Stir and simmer until liquid in pan starts to thicken.
- Add in 4-5 ounces of shredded cheese and stir until cheese is melted and then add in the heavy whipping cream. Stir until liquid in pan is smooth.
- On a plate, add a handful or so of tortilla or corn chips.
- Place 1 large spoonful of meat mixture on top of chips.
- (This Step is Optional!) On top of meat and chips, add sour cream, tomatoes, chives and cheese.
- You're finished now enjoy while it's still warm!!