How to Make Scotch Eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a 9x13" baking pan with foil.
- Place bread in food processor and process until fine crumbs, place on a plate.
- Divide the sausage evenly into 12 pieces. My hubby can make these with just one pound, I have to use more.
- Wrap a portion of the sausage around the boiled egg, making sure that there are no lumps and holes.
- Roll sausage covered egg around in the breadcrumbs, place on foil covered baking pan. Bake for 45-an hour, depending on how well done you want the sausage.