1-12 ozpackage of wonton wrappers
1 lbbulk pork sausage or hot sausage
2 cshredded colby cheese
1/2 mediumgreen pepper (chopped fine)
1/2 mediumred pepper (chopped fine)
2 bunchgreen onions (chopped fine)
1/2 cranch dressing
How to Make Sausage Wonton Stars
- Lightly press wonton wrappers into the bottom and up sides of mini muffin cups
- Bake 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake)
- In a large skillet, cook sausage till no longer pink and drain really well!
- Stir in cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing.
- Spoon by rounded spoonfuls into each wonton cup
- Bake 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or until heated and melted.