How to Make Sausage Won Ton's
- Pre-heat oven to 350, Spray mini muffin tin with pam.
- Insert a won ton into each muffin cup & press down lightly with thumb to make a well in the middle.
- Bake won ton's approx 10 - 12 minutes (until lightly brown). WATCH CAREFULLY as some ovens vary. Remove & set aside.
- While won ton's are baking, cook roll of sausage in frying pan. Drain & rinse. Put sausage in a large bowl. Now blend 2 cups of shredded cheese into cooked sausage.
- Add ranch dressing to mix everything together. The amount is a personal taste. I add just enough so its NOT creamy, but makes the ingredients stick together.
- Now add a Tbsp of sausage mixture to each won ton & return to oven for approx 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. WATCH CAREFULLY... Don't cook to long or you'll burn your won ton's
- Remove & devour immediately!!!!