☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfresh mushrooms (approx. 20)
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
1 1/2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
·chopped pimento (optional)
·fresh pinched parsley (optional)
How to Make SAUSAGE-STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Remove and chop stems.
- Combine stems, sausage, garlic and chopped parsley in a medium skillet.
- Cook until sausage is browned, stirring often.
Drain and add cheese mixing well.
- Fill mushroom caps with sausage mixture.
Place in a12 X 8" baking dish.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Garnish with pimento and sniped parsley, if desired.