1 lbcooked crumbled sausage
1 1/2 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cgrated monterrey jack cheese
1 cprepared buttermilk dressing
1 small can(s)sliced black olives
1/2 cchopped red pepper
1 pkgwonton or eggroll wrappers cut in 4ths
How to Make Sausage Stars
- Preheat oven to 350. Blot sausage dry with paper towels.
- Combine sausage with cheeses, salad dressing, olives, and red pepper.
- Lightly grease mini or regular muffin tins and press 1 cut wrapper in each cup. Brush with oil.
- Bake wrappers until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove wrappers from tins and place on baking sheet.(This makes a little cup for the sausage mixture.)
- Fill each with sausage mixture and bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.