- 1 package jimmy dean hot bulk sausage
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
How to Make Sausage Lovers Dip
- 1Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage to pan.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients; mix well. Cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- 3Serve with favorite chips.