1 lbground italian sausage
1/2 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1/2 cshredded colby cheese
243 1/2 inches wonton wrappers
3/416 oz container of sour cream
1 bunchscallions, chopped
How to Make Sausage Flowers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and remove from heat.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese and Colby cheese into the warm sausage to melt. Stir in salsa.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into the prepared mini muffin pan so that the edges are extending. Place a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper. Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until wonton edges begin to brown.
- Transfer baked filled wontons to a serving platter. Dollop each with approximately 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle with scallions.