Sausage Crescent Rollups
All my friends and family love them!!
- 1 lb
- roll sausage ( i use bob evans) if you like spicy use the hot sausage
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 3 oz
- package cream cheese softened
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- 1 small
- can of mushrooms diced and drained
How to Make Sausage Crescent Rollups
- 1Brown sausage in frying pan draining on paper towels. While still hot add the rest of the ingredients. Take the crescent rolls out not dividing them. Seal the seams with your hands pinching together! Leave in the rectangular form Place half the sausage mixture on the middle of the crescent roll, roll up like a jelly roll trying to make sure the seams are all sealed.It will look like a log when you are done. Slice into rounds 1" wide. Repeat with the rest of the sausage mixture and other package of crescent rolls.
- 2Place on a ungreased cookie sheet and brush with a beaten egg (egg wash). Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3You can add cheddar cheese to the mixture if you like as well. Grate in some to the mix!!!