Sausage Cream Cheese Squares
How to Make Sausage Cream Cheese Squares
- 1Brown sausage, drain. Stir in cream cheese and RoTel. Heat on low until cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Set aside
- 2Spray an oblong baking dish, Press half the package of crescent rolls (4 triangles) into the bottom of the pan - stretching and pressing to mend seams.
- 3Spread sausage mixture on top and cover with remaining crescents - stretching and mending to create a solid top layer.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cut into squares before serving.
- 5Note: Ro-Tel is a brand of diced tomatoes with green chilies, any brand like this will do.