How to Make Sausage Bread
- Oven at 350.
- Cook sausage and garlic.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine sausage/garlic, cheese and egg whites, egg yolk and seasonings.
- On greased sheet, roll dough into largest rectangle you can.
- Spread meat mixture on dough leaving 1 inch border.
- Roll dough-jelly roll fashion and pinch edges shut.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush top with beaten egg yolk and 1 tablespoon water mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.