★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury crescent rolls (i used the seamless dough)
- 1 lb
- breakfast sausage (like the jimmy dean roll)
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar
How to Make Sausage and Cheese Pinwheels
- 1Unroll the dough. If you use the regular crescent rolls, make a rectangle and seal the seams.
- 2Spread the uncooked sausage to cover the dough. Sprinkle with the cheddar.
- 3Starting with a long side, roll the dough as tightly as you can. Cut into slices approx 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
- 4Place slices on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 11-15 minutes or until lightly browned.