☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bottle
- heinz chili sauce
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- whiskey (seagrams 7 is my choice)
- 1 lb
- pkg. of hot dogs, little smokies, or cocktail weiners
- 2 tsp
How to Make Sauced Dogs
- 1Cut all of the hot dogs into 1/2 inch slices or use the whole package of cocktail smokies or cocktail weiners.
- 2Combine in a saucepan the whole bottle of chili sauce, brown sugar, whiskey and mustard. Add the hot dogs or weiners.
- 3Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens. Put in crock pot to keep warm while serving. Great Appy for any party. Refrigerate any leftovers, these reheat very well.