☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 10-oz pkg
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 lb
- thinly sliced corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 c
- sauerkraut, drained
- 4 oz
- shredded swiss cheese (about 1 cup)
How to Make Reuben Bites
- 1Separate each biscuit into 4 thin layers.
- 2Press each layer into mini-muffin cups that have been coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; divide mixture among biscuit cups.
- 4Bake in 350F oven for 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned and cheese is melted.