☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
Slow Cooker Crock Pot
1 lbground beef
1 lbbreakfast sausage, regular
1 largeonion, chopped
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
12 ozpicante sauce
2 lbvelveeta, cut in pieces
1 smallcan chopped green chilies
1 smallcan, chopped jalepenos (optional - use your own judgment)
2 largebags tortilla chips for dipping
How to Make Redneck Southwestern Cheese Dip
- Brown ground beef, sausage and onion in skillet. May be made ahead of time and frozen.
- Place all ingredients in large crock pot and heat on medium until cheese is melted and all ingredients are mixed together. Stir frequently.
- Be sure to put crock pot on Low or Warm after cheese melts so dip doesn't burn.
- Place chips in large bowl or basket next to the crock pot.
- Provide a large spoon for guests to put dip on small plates so folks won't dip chips into the crock pot. Warning: this won't stop some of 'em.
- This will become your most requested appetizer at any large gathering.