- 1 pkg
- 36 frozen dough rhodes rolls
- 2 pkg
- pepperoni ( i prefer the small bites size)
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza sauce
- 1 lb
- colby mixed cheese bag ( i use any cheese that's in the house)
- flour for ur working area and hands
How to Make P's Pepperoni bites
- 1defrost frozen dough in refrigerator overnight..or if you want it quicker keep it out at room temperature till dough expands
- 2preheat oven at 325
- 3flour your hands and the flat area you will be placing your dough..flatten your dough with your hand so it becomes flat and round like a small pizza crust.
- 4place some pizza sauce and smooth it around add pepperoni and cheese then bring all ends together and pinch it closed.
- 5place all little pepperoni rolls on a baking pan do not cover and place in the oven at 325 for 15 min or till tops turn brown.
- 6options are using ham rather than pepporni. you can use a mixed egg to brush on the tops of the dough before you bake to give a nice glaze but not necessary.