1 pkg36 frozen dough rhodes rolls
2 pkgpepperoni ( i prefer the small bites size)
1 jar(s)pizza sauce
1 lbcolby mixed cheese bag ( i use any cheese that's in the house)
·flour for ur working area and hands
How to Make P's Pepperoni bites
- defrost frozen dough in refrigerator overnight..or if you want it quicker keep it out at room temperature till dough expands
- preheat oven at 325
- flour your hands and the flat area you will be placing your dough..flatten your dough with your hand so it becomes flat and round like a small pizza crust.
- place some pizza sauce and smooth it around add pepperoni and cheese then bring all ends together and pinch it closed.
- place all little pepperoni rolls on a baking pan do not cover and place in the oven at 325 for 15 min or till tops turn brown.
- options are using ham rather than pepporni. you can use a mixed egg to brush on the tops of the dough before you bake to give a nice glaze but not necessary.