and they take just a few minutes to put together.
How to Make POSH PIGGIES
- Cut 1 lb sweet Italian sausage links into 36 half-inch slices.
- Brush a sheet of thawed frozen puff pastry with a beaten egg and cut 36 circles of pastry using a 1 1/4 inch fluted cutter.
- Top each sausage round with a pastry circle and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Skewer each stack with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until pastry is golden,
- Serve with Apricot Mustard Dip: stir together the
6 tbsp Dijon mustard and 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 1/4
cup apricot jam.