PORK SKEWERS OR KEBABS
How to Make PORK SKEWERS OR KEBABS
- 1Soaked the barbecue sticks in water overnight or for a couple of hours.
- 2Combined all the marinade. Mix them all up until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- 3Cut your pork 1/4 inch thick and about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide or so. I prefer meat with a little fat on it. The fat will melt as you grill. You can trim some of the fat out but leave some of it. DO NOT USE LEAN MEAT OF CHICKEN BREAST!
- 4Put your pork in the marinade and refrigerate overnight or for a couple of hours.
- 5Carefully skewer your meat and grill it over charcoal. Holding a cardboard in one hand, fanned the grill as you are cooking you kabobs. Flip to see if one side is a little charred...., flip and brushed top with you favorite bbq sauce. If the other side is beginning to get charred flip and brush with bbq. sauce. You will see that the bbq. sauce will get caramelized into the meat. Do the flipping and brushing twice.
- 6Have your husband get involved in the cooking. A good bonding time together. You either do the cooking and have him sit in front you and eat just like my husband. :)He can't help himself. You can do the fanning while he do the flipping and brushing.
Serve with any salad you have or beer!! :). CHEERS AND HAPPY COOKING!