★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- hot sausage
- 8 oz
- package pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz
- can jalapenos, chopped
- (10 count) can flaky biscuits
How to Make Poppers with Dip
- 1Crumble and cook sausage thoroughly. Drain. In a large bowl combine sausage, cheese and jalapenos.
- 2Separate biscuits into 20 pieces. Pull to make 3"x3" squares. Put sausage mixture in square and pinch together like dumplings.
- 3Place on cookie sheet and bake according to biscuit directions.
8 oz. tub sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning mix