Patty Van Natter
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork sausage
1 mediumonion (chopped)
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 lbvelveeta cheese (cubed)
2 pkgparty rye bread
How to Make Polish mistakes
- In a large skillet, brown both meats, chopped onion. Cook until both meats are cooked thoroughly. Drain fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to °350. Line up the peices of bread on cookie sheets.
- Distribute the mixture evenly on each peice of bread.
- Bake at °350 for 10-12 minutes.