1/2 lbground beef or ground sausage
1/4small onion, finely diced
1 can(s)8 oz tomato sauce
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tspdried oregano
2containers of refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Pizza Bites
- In skillet cook beef (or sausage) with onion over medium heat; drain.
- Remove from heat. Add tomato sauce, cheese and oregano. Mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with long side. Cut each roll into 3 pieces. Place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.